RARE PINK DIAMONDS FOR A ONE OF A KIND
Now thats what you call a dimond ring! Set with a stunning white marquise diamond, surrounded by the beuatiful and rare Argyle pink diamonds. The halo has been delicately placed into a knife edge badn with pave set white diamonds on both sides of the knife edge. This is an amazing piece and would be a good adition to anyone jewellery collection.
Did you know that the Argyle pink diamond mine will close in the year 2020? Rio Tinto have announced that as of the year 2020, there will no longer be anymore pink diamonds available... making pink diamonds a rare and yet collectable item to have. With the Argyle pink diamond increasing in value at the rate of 37.5% per annum... There is not many other places you could invest to have an increase like that. be quick to treat yourself before the mine closes and the rice of pink diamonds increase to a rice that is unattainable.
- Handcrafted in 18ct white gold.
- Suitable for a 1.20ct Marquise Cut Diamond, GIA Certified.
- Halo of Round Brilliant Argyle Pink Diamonds.
- Micro Pave Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds.
- Total Diamond Weight - 1.82ct
* price does not include the main center diamond, you may search for a centre diamond here *
Free Shipping Australia Wide